Marie Jo model Lauren Marshall opts for Marie Jo bridal lingerie on her big day
Feel radiant and confident in stunning bridal lingerie by Marie Jo
Marie Jo model Lauren Marshall is a long-time fan of Marie Jo lingerie. She understands the empowering effect of a gorgeous lingerie set that fits like a dream. Marie Jo was part of one of the most important days of her life: Her wedding day.
Why is wearing the right bridal lingerie so important?
The lingerie you wear on your wedding day is an important part of your overall bridal look and plays a crucial role in how you feel – from the moment you slip it on until the wee hours of your wedding night. On your big day, you want to wear comfortable and supportive lingerie that makes you feel stunning and empowered. Smooth or lacy? Straps or strapless? Marie Jo explains what to look for when buying bridal lingerie.
Do’s when shopping for bridal lingerie
Choose lingerie that suits the style of your dress:
- If you’re wearing a halter dress with a modest back, opt for a bra with a supportive band and straps that tie around the neck.
- A fitted strapless dress in a delicate fabric calls for a strapless bra with smooth, padded cups.
- A romantic dress with lace, tulle, and an open back (like Lauren Marshall's wedding gown) calls for a statement bra with opulent lace, like Marie Jo Jane.
Marie Jo Jane: Bestseller
Marie Jo Jane is romantic and seductive! The opulent embroidered flowers and shimmery fabric make Marie Jo Jane the perfect bridal lingerie. Lingerie sets with smooth cups and stunning lace on the back are simply stunning under low-cut gowns!
Tip: add the finishing touch with matching briefs. A matching lingerie set boosts confidence. The Marie Jo briefs are available in sexy lace or seamless styles for fitted wedding dresses, such as sheath and mermaid-style gowns.
Don'ts when shopping for bridal lingerie
- Avoid uncomfortable and ill-fitting bras and lingerie. as they don’t offer enough support. Instead, opt for a comfortable and supportive bra with a beautiful lace back, like Lauren’s.
- Don’t wait too long to buy your bridal lingerie. Once you've found your perfect dress, take a picture of it and bring it with you when lingerie shopping.
One thing is for sure: A Marie Jo set will make you feel radiant and confident on your big day!
Vanessa De Vuyst
Media & PR Manager, Van de Velde